Monday, July 12, 2010

Another Spring 2010 Piano Recital

This video was taken last month, the last piano recital for the 2009/2010 school year. Melur and Arman play really well this time around. Arman was even a little dramatic (you have to check it out). I got tired of waiting for Melur and Arman to add commentary for their Melur and Arman Show, so I just pieced it together and uploaded it to my own youtube channel. What do you guys think?


Anyway, thanks for watching. I’ll be posting another video (in 2 parts) of our second trip to the K&P Trail. This is yet another video that I simply got tired of waiting for the commentary. There are still more videos in the queue for the Melur and Arman Show. Watch out for those!

2 comments:

Hexen Ong said...

Good Job Melur and Arman! Keep it up! =)


Hexen Ong

Anonymous said...

alhamdulillah, luv it! Semoga dapat mengharumkan nama negara suatu hari nanti...aamin.