Monday, January 14, 2013

Thank You Cards

Arman and I took on a small project last weekend. We wrote thank you cards for the boys (and Gillian) who came to celebrate Arman's birthday in December last year. Arman wrote this message for the boys:

Dear XXX,
Thank you for coming to my birthday party. I hope you had a great time.
- Arman

I took pictures of each boy who came to the party and had them printed. Each boy gets his picture as a small token from us. Just something that would remind them of the fun they had.


The thank you cards and pictures

Arman taking his task seriously

Proudly showing off the finished product
This is good exercise for both Arman and I. Arman gets to practice his handwriting and hopefully, he forms good habit in terms of writing thank you notes. I get to spend some time with Arman by helping with the cards and I also need to get into the habit of writing thank you notes.
  

No comments: