Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Anna



We were very late today. Melur has another birthday party to attend – Anna’s birthday party at Telus Science World. The last time we were here was to celebrate Yasan’s birthday back in February. We took the #99 to Main St, and then the #3 bus to the Science World.


When we arrived, everybody called out Melur’s name. I guess she’s a big part of the gang. I left her at the party (these things are usually just for the kids anyway), and headed towards Pacific Centre Mall to rendezvous with Mommy and Arman. Mommy wants to do a little shopping.

Anyway, since we were late to the party, and the party isn’t that long to begin with, I didn’t end up spending a lot of time with Arman and Mommy at the mall. Soon it was time to pick up Melur again from the party. I headed back via Sky Train.


When I arrived, the party was just over, and the kids were wandering around inspecting the various science exhibits. The kids were very interested in this one bicycle contraption that makes a little ball float.



Anyway, the Science World is a pretty cool place to take the kids. There are many interesting exhibits, and I don’t think you can see them all in a day anyway. You can get a season pass, and visit here as often as you like. I find it a little expensive. We were hoping to get season passes for the Vancouver Aquarium, but that hasn’t happened yet.

After the party, Melur and I took the Sky Train to Pacific Centre Mall to meet with Mommy and Arman. We rendezvoused at Starbucks. Soon after that, we headed to the bus stop to take the #17 back home. Here’s a video of the kids waiting at the bus stop.


Thanks, Anna for having Melur over for your party. I hope you enjoyed you present (from Melur). And Happy Birthday!



No comments: