Monday, August 4, 2008

Summer Trail Biking


It’s Monday, and a Statutory Holiday here in Canada. And since the weather is so awesome today, I decided to take the kids out for a little trail biking. The kids were very excited, and prepared themselves with backpacks filled with snacks and goodies to enjoy midway through our ride. Don’t they look so cute, filled with so much energy and enthusiasm… It's so contagious:


I have so much fun riding with Melur and Arman, watching them as they pedal their little feet away. Take a look from my perspective; I’m sure you’d agree:


Okay, okay… so I fell that first time around. Mommy had a hoot watching me fall (or seeing what I saw as I fell). Anyway, we took a break at our usual stop for some snacks:


On our way back, we stopped by the park near Arman’s preschool. I thought it’d be a fitting ending to such a fine day. The kids are really good cyclists. I look forward to many more rides with them, especially as they get older… Hopefully, they won’t get bored of it.


Melur is always able to find someone to play with at the park, or almost any park for that matter. And Arman is usually content by himself. Here, he’s climbed himself into a situation where he’s stuck and needs some help to come down.


Anybody want to join us for a little trail biking?


No comments: