Friday, August 8, 2008

Natural Chef


I remember being very impressed by Arman’s knack and appreciation for cooking. I called him a Natural Chef at a BBQ we attended at Jericho Beach some weeks ago. Today, Arman helped me prepare some dinner for the family.

He was so excited to help me in the kitchen, as he usually is. In fact, he frequently asks me if he can clean the windows. I think he just likes spraying the windows with the Windex. It’s like a game to him. Anyway, I wanted to encourage his passion, and decided to let him help me put things together on the stove (after I’ve prepared all the ingredients). See for yourself:




Dinner was really good. Arman was so proud of himself, as was I. Melur was outside playing. But during dinner, it was clear that Melur wanted to help too, if given the chance. We’ve started a trend. Hopefully, it will stick. Look at all the food. It’s GONE!


Thank you Arman, for helping Daddy in the kitchen. As a reward, Mommy made cookies for dessert (since Friday night is Baking Night for Mommy these days). Yummy...


No comments: