Monday, March 24, 2008

Arman's Bike Arrives


Arman’s bike finally arrived. I picked it up after work, and took it home on the bus. The bus driver (which of course is different from last time I took Melur’s bike home from Toys R Us) didn’t mind my bringing the bike inside. What choice did I really have? It’s my only way home.


When I arrived home with the bike, Arman was so excited to try it out. The bike came with the training wheels on. So I had Arman go inside to put on his shoes and jacket, while I took out the training wheels. When he came out, we tried it out for the first time.


Arman Rides His Bike

Arman really loves his new bike. What will we do with his old bike? Well, I guess we’ll have to give it away of something. I bought it for 10 bucks at a garage sale late last year. Now Arman and Melur can ride together outside.


Enjoy your new bike Arman.



No comments: